My goal in life is to teach you Smart Love Moves. My mission is to serve you and set you free. My calling is to live out these same truths which derives from self-love.
These teachings are brought to you by those like you who support helping people make smart moves in life and love. We thank you all for listening and giving of your time and money to spread healing, love, direction and hope. Help support the Smart Love Moves teachings!
This season is about experiencing freedom in different areas in your life. You have the ability to find freedom and move in freedom within each circumstance. Once you find it, you'll alway seek it in every thing. Each episode is between 20-30 minutes.
Download here: Boundaries Through Personal Awareness PDF (self-study)
S3 is about getting real and being real. I went through a hard season with getting real with myself and being real. The great thing about it was that in loss there is gain. Our perception has a lot to do with it. Each episode is between 20-30 minutes.
Preparing for Season 4 2019 on iTunes.
10 Things Most People Don’t Know About Me
1. I sometimes play video games and love whipping some butt in a fighting game.
2. I periodically spill food on my clothes.
3. I'm an introvert and love staying home.
4. I love cats but I'm allergic. So sad!
5. I stay quiet for hours just to analyze.
6. When I’m alone conducting research I talk to myself. Helps for processing.
7. I think I’m a little weird and I feel it takes the edge off of life.
8. I enjoy a $4.50 matinee at the local theater on Saturday or Sunday mornings.
9. I had a crush on a smart kid named Owen in 6th grade but I didn’t feel smart enough for him.
10. I love spending time with myself. I treat myself the way I would want a lover and partner to treat me.